by, Danielle Homola
Today, I want to talk to you about what to do after an auto accident.
5 Quick Tips After an Auto Accident
- The most important thing to do is contact the police, whether it’s a major car accident or a minor fender bender.
- Always limit your discussion with the other party regarding the accident.
- Don’t admit fault and don’t claim responsibility.
- Always take pictures of the damage to vehicles and make sure you get a picture of the other driver’s insurance card
- And finally, contact your agent at WA Group.
For more from Danielle
WITH WA, IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
At the WA Group, we have a long heritage of helping people. We help you:
PLAN SMART. It all begins with a conversation. A conversation centered on you, your family and your business
LIVE BIG. To Live Big means knowing that you are covered. It means knowing that the things that matter most to you will be protected.